Creative Development Director, Creative Women NY (CWNY)
- Work with CWNY divisions in shaping the company’s season.
- Assist with financial oversight and budgets.
- Review all contracts and agreements by CWNY divisions.
- Work with the Director of Marketing/Publicity in promoting the productions.
CWNY is a non-profit performing arts and producing organization dedicated to creative development, training and production, in theatre and film (www.cwnyi.org).
Band Manager, Black Litmus Band
- Assist with bookings.
- Handle media and publicity.
- Oversee finances.
Development, Strategy, Partnerships, Fundraising
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, The Shakespeare Society
- Expanded the organization’s brand and revenue by strategic partnerships with the Department of Education, Public Theater, Metropolitan Opera, Rubin Museum of Art, Morgan Library and Museum, John Jay Heritage Foundation, and Harlem RBI.
- Raised revenue through innovative fundraisers, special events, and expansion of the Board.
- Doubled the number of new grant requests to include City and State Funding, and other private foundations.
- Reorganized the organization’s finances to meet industry standards.
- Designed Shakespeare afterschool curriculum for Hunter College Elementary School and other public schools in New York.